I sketched out several spring sewing projects this winter. And then the spring issues of BurdaStyle arrived, shooting holes in my previous plans – in a good way!
- a maxi dress (white, to be dyed) that is half done from last year
- a nursing hoodie with cap sleeves,
- wide leg linen pants I drafted myself (will muslin these first into PJ pants),
- a ruffled top/dress for my peanut,
- a vest for both of us and
- a couple of summer striped tees.
- shorts for my baby (ok, toddler) boy in boyish stripes.
Tonight I’m rocking the toddler to sleep so I won’t get to sew just yet.