I noticed, as I was doing a final press, that I put on one of the top pockets lower than it should be. oops! That’ll be coming off and resewn. And I also mis-sewed the buttons by 1/4″ so they all need raising. Oops (but a minor oops). Otherwise it looks FABULOUS. I even redid the cuffs – it’s now just hemmed and a button-tab band is added above it for decoration. Cute!
It looks marvelous, really. I couldn’t show the collar as Pam Erny’s tute, but even from 1 foot away it’s pretty good! I used her tute to sew on the collar, and it worked well, I think. Frankly, I am more than pleased, once finished this is going to be a great addition to my wardrobe – fun for spring/fall and cooler summer days, and superb with tights and boots in the winter. It’s also a great indoor jacket or light outdoor jacket for the warmer months!
So far, after the changes I have to make, it’s going to be a very nice addition to my wardrobe!
And I only have pillow covers to sew next and then the ENTIRE project bag I brought is DONE! Which really, is the more fantastic accomplishment!