Learn to sew your own handmade wardrobe the EASY way
Want to learn to sew your own handmade wardrobe? Join me here!
From pattern reviews of popular sewing patterns, to wardrobe planning the EASY way, Ann is a sewist who loves EASY to sew garments, building a sustainable wardrobe and trying new sewing pattern designers!
Latest Blog Posts:
- Sew a French Girl-Inspired WardrobeSew your own French Girl-inspired spring wardrobe using popular sewing patterns The French seem to have a certain je ne sais quoi in their dressing. […]
- Spring Break Road Trip Capsule WardrobeSew a spring break road trip capsule wardrobe for the mid-Atlantic coast Luna Pants – woven jogger pants by Made by Rae Toaster Sweater – […]
- Cambria DusterPattern review for the Cambria Duster by Friday Pattern Company by Ann Siegle of Sew Paradise I picked up the Cambria Duster and some camel […]
- Luna Pants Sew AlongLuna woven jogger pants sewing pattern by Made by Rae Sew Along by Ann Siegle I’ll be sewing the Luna pants pattern by Made by […]
- One Yard FREE Kimono Poncho Top Sewing PatternThis quick no-pattern one-yard poncho kimono top sewing pattern is designed by Ann Siegle. A version of this blog post, authored by Ann Siegle appears […]
Download the FREE sewing wardrobe planner that Ann developed (and shared with her sewing pattern designer clients). It’s a super easy way to build a wardrobe that works with what you have and doesn’t require you to sew a lot of garments.